Vehicles on Display in the Honda Booth at the 2015 SEMA Show
11/3/2015 8:00:00 PM
In additional to the Ridgeline Baja Race Truck announced today, Honda also showcased accessorized and customized versions of multiple new Honda models, including:
- Pilot Baja Chase Vehicle – a specially tuned 2016 Honda Pilot, in desert racing livery, which will operate as a support vehicle in Honda’s SCORE Baja 1000 campaign.
- Pioneer 1000 – Honda’s newest and most powerful side-by-side offering, also in custom desert raving livery, will accompany the Pilot Baja Chase Vehicle on the Baja peninsula to assist in the racing effort.
- 2016 Honda CR-Z hybrid sports coupe – making its North American debut and boasting new styling, upgraded equipment and features and a new EX-L Navi trim.
- 2016 Honda HR-V -- four custom-designed HR-Vs from top U.S. tuning houses Bisimoto Engineering, MAD Industries, Tjin Edition and Fox Marketing, each showcasing the incredible customization potential of Honda’s all-new gateway crossover SUV.
- 2016 Civic Sedan – the newest entry in Honda’s car lineup, equipped with a full suite of Honda Genuine Accessories.
- 2016 Pilot Elite Concept “Black Edition”- highlighting many available Honda Genuine Accessories and some only in concept form, this Pilot also offers a glimpse at the dark side of this 3-row family SUV.
# # #