2018 Honda Shadow Aero Features and Benefits
11/6/2017 6:29:00 PM
The Shadow Aero® serves as one of the most satisfying ride for a wide range of enthusiasts. Features like its spoked wheels, full fenders and long, chromed mufflers are all about taking it easy and looking good while you're doing it. But the Aero rider also gets some thoroughly modern performance courtesy of this bike's 745cc V-twin engine, specially tuned for low-revving torque. Maintenance-reducing features like shaft final-drive system make the Aero easy to own. And best of all, the Aero is a huge bargain, giving you a big-bike ride without the big-bike price.
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Custom two-into-two exhaust system, flowing into bullet-style mufflers provides soul-stirring sound that's classic V-twin cruiser.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable low-maintenance operation.
- Chrome highlights throughout provide classic styling.
- Wide metal front fender adds to the bike's classic appearance.
- Sturdy 41mm front fork features large-diameter chrome-steel shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive retro look, and delivers confident, neutral handling control and plush 4.6-inch wheel travel.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and eye-catching chrome covers, while offering 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth, well-controlled ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake is drum type.
- Low 25.9-inch seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze.
- Narrow seat/tank junction makes adds to the low seat height to make flat-footing even easier
- Tank-mounted speedometer in a stylish 3.7-gallon fuel tank for classic retro styling.
- Large, custom-styled taillight and attractive retro-styled turn-signal indicators.
Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissio