2018 Honda Ruckus Features and Benefits
11/6/2017 6:29:00 PM
Go on, admit it: You can't help but smile when you see the Ruckus®—right? And there's no need to feel guilty about that. After all, the Ruckus is one cool little scooter with an extra dose of attitude. Going with an amazingly economical ride doesn't necessarily mean disappear into the crowd, at least not in the case of the scooter that says it all—the Honda Ruckus.
- Lightweight 49cc four-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
- Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
- Electric starter system allows easy push-button starting.
- Maintenance-free ignition system.
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) provides control for ignition timing, alternator regulator, ACG starter, electric fuel pump and automatic choke.
- Ultra-quiet exhaust system.
- Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration and smooth operation.
- Two-piece, die-cast aluminum front frame with steel upper-rear frame.
- Twin-down tube fork provides 2.2 inches of plush travel for a well-controlled ride.
- Single-side aluminum swingarm with single-shock rear suspension has 2.6 inches of travel for a compliant, comfortable ride.
- Front and rear drum brakes offer predictable stopping.
- Well-padded seat boasts a low, 29.0-inch seat height for added confidence at stops.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, odometer and indicator lights for fuel, coolant temperature and low/high beams. Fuel-indicator light comes on with 0.3 gallon remaining.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Helmet holder locks helmet into place under seat.
Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment