2018 Honda Shadow Phantom Features & Benefits
9/6/2017 6:01:00 AM
The Shadow Phantom® celebrates the joy of back-to-basics motorcycling by delivering a V-twin ride packing a uniquely clean and uncluttered appearance. Check out the minimalist look and extensive blackout treatment that bring your eyeballs back to that very cool 745cc V-twin engine, featuring the convenience and sophistication of Programmed Fuel Injection. By staking out the low-profile approach to cool, the Shadow Phantom reinforces the idea that bling isn't everything in a bike.
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- Crankshaft features long-stroke design to produce strong V-twin feel and low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for good throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Bobber-inspired styling with extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
- Minimalist front fender.
- Handlebar shape enhances bobber styling.
- Sturdy and responsive 41mm fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple clamp for a distinctive look, and delivers confident, neutral handling.
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability for a smooth ride.
- Single front disc brake with twin-piston caliper grips a 296mm drilled rotor between sintered metal pads. Rear brake is drum type.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth and reliable low-maintenance operation.
- Spoke black wheels and hubs feature a 120/90-17 front tire and 160/80-15 rear tire to complete the overall custom look.
- Low 25.8 inch seat height.
- Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat.
- Tank-mounted speedometer in a stylish 3.7 gallon fuel tank.
Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Boulevard Screen (smoke), Custom Rider Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Backrest (tall/low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets, Tank Belt (plain/studded), Saddlebags, Saddlebag Supports, Saddlebag Liner Set, Touring Bag (plain/studded/fringed), Front Pouch (plain/studded), Cycle Cover
WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
- Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.