2018 Honda Montesa Cota 300RR Features & Benefits
9/6/2017 6:01:00 AM
The factory-replica Montesa Cota 300RR is two pounds lighter than the 4RT260, making a great trials machine even better. Engine and suspension components offer increased performance compared to the 4RT260, and the black-and-red livery is visually stunning. Helping give the bike a factory feel are HRC carbon-fiber parts, including clutch-cover protector, exhaust-pipe protector and headlight visor, along with an anodized chassis and lightweight D.I.D aluminum rims with black-anodized machined hubs and Michelin tires.
- Competition-ready, 288cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder four-stroke engine with a bigger cylinder bore and longer stroke than the 4RT260.
- Reduced engine braking via gas-decompressing system for the crankcase and enhancements to the electronics.
- High-flow fuel pump and modified clutch to match engine design.
- Close-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Bar-mounted map-selection switch (two modes) and magnetic kill switch.
- Lightweight titanium exhaust header pipe.
- 39mm TECH cartridge-type telescopic fork with DLC coated upper tubes, lightweight aluminum lower legs, preload and rebound adjustability and 6.9 inches of stroke.
- Pro-Link rear Showa damper with preload and rebound adjustment and 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Lightweight black-anodized aluminum frame and swingarm.
- Peg position 5mm lower/rearward compared to the 4RT260.
- Slender frame and tank.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston monoblock front caliper, two-piston rear caliper and red-anodized covers.
- Consult owner's manual for optional racing parts
- Meets current CARB and EPA emissions standards
- Specifications subject to change