2018 Honda Montesa Cota 4RT260 Features & Benefits
9/6/2017 6:01:00 AM
The 4RT260 is a cutting-edge trials bike, the ideal combination of Honda's engine technology and Montesa's world-championship trials experience. Responsive handling is provided by the lightweight aluminum frame and swingarm, along with high-quality suspension components and Dunlop tires. The 4RT260 boasts a unique removable seat to adapt to different riding applications, and it also has a convenient under-seat storage area.
- Competition-ready, 259cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, single-cylinder four-stroke engine features a special crankcase decompression system that reduces engine braking, allowing even more control in challenging trials conditions.
- Close-ratio five-speed transmission.
- Optional HRC FI tuning kit allows customers to fine-tune the Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and ignition maps to match riding conditions.
- 39mm TECH cartridge-type telescopic fork with preload and rebound adjustments and 6.9 inches of travel.
- Pro-Link R16V rear suspension damper with preload and rebound adjustments and 6.7 inches of travel.
- Wide, adjustable foot pegs provide maximum comfort and control.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston front and two-piston rear calipers.
- Slim tank and seat area for unrestricted movement.
- Consult owner's manual for optional racing parts
- Meets current CARB and EPA emissions standards
- Specifications subject to change