2018 Honda Fury Features & Benefits
9/6/2017 6:01:00 AM
- Fury ABS
The Fury® appears to be something from the farthest fringes of the two-wheeled world, yet it's a Honda, through and through. It's the rolling incarnation of the pure, undiluted chopper essence, a machine that simply looks right, sounds right, and goes straight to the heart of radical enthusiasts. Yet despite the extreme lines and head-turning looks, the Fury is backed up with the same fit and finish, functionality, affordability, quality, and reliability that are built into every Honda.
- The 1,312cc liquid-cooled 52-degree V-twin delivers strong low-end and midrange torque, with ample power for passing and relaxed cruising. Unique dual-exhaust system offers throaty exhaust note.
- Power plant features a single-pin crankshaft to accentuate engine character.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 38mm diameter throttle body.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber.
- Five-speed transmission for exciting roll-on performance.
- Low-maintenance slim-profile driveshaft provides smooth operation with no need for chain or belt guards and covers.
- High-mount steering head complements the raked-out front end.
- Hard-tail styling.
- Long, slim 3.4 gallon seamless fuel tank mounts high on the frame for a true custom look.
- Slim radiator is mounted unobtrusively to accent the Fury's clean lines.
- Minimalist front and rear fenders complement the Fury's chopper styling.
- Control lines and cables are specially routed for a clean, custom look.
- Rear suspension system gives a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Single rear shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position preload adjustment features an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride, and provides 3.7 inches of wheel travel.
- Large-diameter 45mm extended fork provides 4.0 inches of plush, responsive travel.
- Integrated handlebar-mounted chrome housing features a speedometer, odometer/A&B trip meters, and indicator lights for the turn signals, high beam, neutral, oil pressure, coolant temperature, and clock.
- Electric speedometer with easy-to-read numerals uses an electronic transmission speed sensor, which eliminates the front-wheel-mounted speedometer cable. This contributes to a clean, uncluttered look.
Front Spoiler, Front Spoiler LED Accent Lights, Low Sissy Bar Upright, Passenger Backrest Pad, Boulevard Screen (smoke), Rear Fender Panel, Leather Front Pouch, Custom Rider Seat (Tribal/ Vector/Flame), Custom Passenger Seat, Braided Lines (Throttle Cable/Clutch Cable/Front Brake Hose/Rear Brake Hose), Billet Clutch Cover, Billet Timing Cover, Billet Master Cylinder Cap, Billet License Plate Frame, Billet Dipstick, Chrome Allen Bolt Inserts, Fork Bolt Covers, Custom Grips, Outdoor Cycle Cover
WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment