2018 Honda CBR300R Features & Benefits
9/6/2017 6:01:00 AM
- CBR300R ABS
Great for beginners and experienced riders alike, the CBR300R packs a 300-class engine that delivers a strong spread of power. Thanks to a full sport fairing, dual headlights and stylish exhaust system, the CBR300R has the look of a serious sport bike. With strong power, nimble handling, an affordable price and low operating cost, the CBR300R—also available with ABS—makes every ride a fun one.
- Engine displaces 286cc for added power throughout the rev range.
- PGM-FI fuel injection produces crisp throttle response throughout the rev range.
- High-quality full-coverage fairing with dual headlights evokes the styling of Honda's flagship CBR1000RR supersport bike.
- CBR500R-inspired exhaust system features large internal volume for strong performance, stylish appearance and a throaty exhaust note.
- Narrow seat and side covers provide an easy reach to the ground.
- Rear-view mirrors with short stalks have a sleek look.
One-year, transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Carbon-Fiber-Style Drive Chain Casing, Chrome Bar Ends, Carbon-Fiber-Style Lower Fairing, Color-Matched Seat Cowl, Rear Seat Cowl (Black), Carbon-Fiber-Style Front Fender, Rear Seat Bag, Carbon-Fiber Tank Pad, Cycle Cover
Available Accessory Seat is more than 1 inch lower than the standard seat for an easier reach to the ground.
WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list subject to change without notice.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment