2018 Honda FourTrax TRX90X Features & Benefits
8/22/2017 4:00:00 PM
Honda's proven TRX90X is one of the best first steps that a young rider can take on the journey toward a lifetime of off-road recreation. This air-cooled four-stroke has all the right ingredients to be the ultimate first machine: electric starting, manageable power, consistent handling, compliant suspension, and uncomplicated controls. The TRX90X brings unmatched durability to the market—every component on this model was built to Honda's high quality standards to withstand even the most demanding conditions. On any given day, you can find a TRX90X being put to use in a wide, flat area as a first-time trainer; as a platform for sharpening skills on a family trail ride in the great outdoors; or, perhaps most commonly, burning lap after lap with a dusty, grinning, energetic young rider behind the handlebar. The TRX90X sets the gold standard for what a modern entry-level ATV should be.
Engine / Drivetrain
- The reliability of Honda's 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine is legendary, and its spread of power is rider-friendly.
- The TRX90X offers the best of both worlds for new Red Riders: an automatic clutch for simple starting and stopping, and a four-speed manual transmission so that young users can learn to shift.
- With push-button electric start, getting going is a breeze.
Chassis / Suspension
- Single-shock rear suspension is comfortable and provides good handling. The front features independent suspension with twin shocks offering 2.6 inches of travel.
WARRANTY: Because we are so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Accessories, we are pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
- Meets current CARB off-road emissions standards
- Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older