2018 Honda CRF250L Rally Features and Benefits
11/6/2017 6:28:00 PM
- CRF250L Rally
- CRF250L Rally ABS
Inspired by the factory CRF450 Rally machine raced in the Dakar by Team Monster Energy Honda, and based on the standard CRF250L, the CRF250L Rally is ready for weekend adventure, long-distance touring or the daily commute. Featuring styling that evokes images of adventure and travel, the bike has long-travel suspension, large-disk brakes (with available ABS), excellent weather protection and an impressive cruising range. Engine performance combines solid bottom-end torque with substantial top-end power.
- 249.6cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine returns excellent fuel economy and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque.
- Roller rocker arm design for valve train allows for a compact cylinder head
- Engine counterbalancer enables smooth running.
- Fuel injection means the CRF250L Rally starts right up, even in cold weather.
- Large, 38mm throttle body offers ideal response and power in low and midranges.
- Compact, two-chamber muffler paired to 38mm exhaust head pipe contributes to good peak power
- Steel frame offers solid performance on rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Showa fork with 9.8 inches of travel offers improved ground clearance and features large 43mm sliders for excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also offering 9.4 inches of travel for added ground clearance.
- A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel open the door to a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- Available Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) allows smooth, controlled stops in varying conditions.
- Long, motocross-style seat allows the rider to move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Fold-up, frame-mounted passenger foot pegs enable a passenger to come along for the ride.
- Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords.
- Digital instrument cluster gives displays all pertinent information, including: Speedometer, clock, twin trip meter, fuel gauge, and more.
- CRF450R-inspired graphics give the CRF250L Rally aggressive looks.
- Frame-mounted, Rally-type windscreen offers improved wind protection.
- Vertically split radiator shrouds give the CRF250L Rally a sporty appearance and at the same time offer improved aerodynamics and cooling.
- Skid plate provides added protection to underside in rough terrain.
- Handguards are incorporated into the design, while offering protection from wind and brush.
- Asymmetric headlights with LED bulbs match the looks of the CRF450 Rally while providing clear view of what’s ahead.
Meets current EPA and CARB standards
California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment