2018 Honda CB500X Features and Benefits
11/6/2017 6:27:00 PM
- CB500X ABS
Big adventure doesn't always call for a big motorcycle, as many of the most serious two-wheel explorers insist on minimum weight and maximum maneuverability. For these aficionados, it's hard to beat Honda's CB500X. Powered by a fuel-injected, 471cc parallel-twin engine, the CB500X offers features like an upright riding position, good wind protection and ample suspension travel, which make it equally adept for adventure or commuting.
- DOHC, liquid-cooled 471cc parallel-twin engine has good torque and a broad spread of power for maximum versatility.
- Bodywork with aggressive lines for a powerful, adventure-ready look.
- LED headlights, taillight for a unique look and great visibility.
- Tall, adjustable windscreen provides ample wind protection.
- User-friendly hinged fuel-tank cap.
- Roomy seat with a step design and 32-inch height provides an unrestricted rider position and room for a passenger.
- Front brake lever has a five-step adjustment mechanism and is adaptable to suit rider preference.
- Fork has external preload adjuster dial to allow adjusting to the situation (i.e., riding with a passenger or cargo).
- Optional Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) allows smooth, controlled stops.
One-year, transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Meets current EPA and CARB standards
- California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment