American Honda Launches Industry-First Digital Certification Checklist Offering Shoppers Transparency and Peace-of-Mind with Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
10/2/2017 11:45:00 AM
- Acura Certified Pre-Owned 182-Point Inspection checklists are now available online for shoppers to download
- All-new Certified Pre-Owned digital checklist enables dealers to certify vehicles faster, easier and more accurately
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. today debuted an industry-first digital certification application, "Integrated Certification Engine," a one-stop solution that enables dealers to provide customers with transparency and peace-of-mind in their purchase of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. The new application also provides customers a digital copy of the completed 182-point inspection checklist, downloadable for select vehicles on www.AcuraCertified.com and third-party automotive sites.
The inspection of Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles is a detailed process with a 182-point inspection that covers every major system. American Honda's industry-leading Integrated Certification Engine application also makes the vehicle certification process easier, faster and more streamlined for dealerships.
"With an influx of off-lease vehicles returning to market, it's crucial we provide dealers a technology that will make certification of these highly desirable vehicles faster, easier and more transparent for customers," said Dan Rodriguez, Manager of Auto Remarketing, Certified Pre-Owned at American Honda. "We're really excited about this industry-leading technology, and it will give customers of these Certified Pre-Owned Acura vehicles even greater peace-of-mind."
Key Integrated Certification Engine Customer Advantages:
- Shoppers can view and download completed 182-point Inspection Checklists on www.AcuraCertified.com and select third-party sites
- No lost certification paperwork for customer
- Customers can view relevant Vehicle History Reports, marketing materials, relevant vehicle photos and key inspection documents
- Customers can sign-off on the completed 182-point inspection with a digital copy emailed to them
Acura is a leading automotive luxury nameplate that delivers Precision Crafted Performance, an original approach to technology and design that creates a new driving experience. The Acura lineup features six distinctive models – the RLX premium luxury sedan, the TLX performance luxury sedan, the ILX sport sedan, the 5-passenger RDX luxury crossover SUV, the seven-passenger Acura MDX, America's all-time best-selling three-row luxury SUV1 and the next-generation, electrified NSX supercar as the pinnacle expression of Acura Precision Crafted Performance.
For More Information
Additional media information including pricing, features and high-resolution photography is available at acuranews.com/channels/acura-automobiles.
Consumer information is available at www.acura.com. To join the Acura community on Facebook, visit facebook.com/Acura.
1. Based on cumulative total sales data for all 3-row luxury SUVs in the industry from 1980-2017 calendar year to date August.
# # #